We offer assistance to mothers who are in need of housing and desire to prepare an independent life for their new families. To be eligible for our residential program, you must:
- be 16 years of age or older
- meet the HUD definition of homelessness
- have a documented 16 weeks gestation (minimum) of pregnancy as confirmed by a licensed physician
- must be able to take action for self-preservation under emergency conditions.
- have the absence of acute medical or physical problems which would require a greater degree of care than provided in residential program
- be able to live safely without 24 hour supervision.
- have knowledge of domestic skills such as mopping, dusting, cleaning, etc.
Note: Participation in the residential program requires being assigned a case manager/community health worker from Zora’s Cradle
Please complete this form to express interest/schedule an interview for the Mother & Child Residential Program by clicking HERE