We offer several safe residences for mothers who are in need of housing and desire to prepare an independent life for their new families. To be eligible for our residential program, you must:
- be 16 years of age or older
- meet the HUD definition of homelessness
- have a documented 16 weeks gestation (minimum) of pregnancy as confirmed by a licensed physician
- must be able to take action for self-preservation under emergency conditions.
- have the absence of acute medical or physical problems which would require a greater degree of care than provided in residential program
- be able to live safely without 24 hour supervision.
- have knowledge of domestic skills such as mopping, dusting, cleaning, etc.
THIS IS WHAT YOU WOULD RECEIVE AS A RESIDENT:
– HOUSING for you and your child
– A LIFE SKILLS CURRICULUM preparing you for independent living
– GOAL PLANNING towards a self-sustainable life
– Delicious and healthy MEALS AND SNACKS
– Individualized PRENATAL CARE to support a healthy pregnancy of each resident
– Free, onsite PARENTING ASSISTANCE while you are in class or at work
– A CAREER COUNSELING program to prepare you and assist you to find employment
– Continual physical, emotional, and spiritual SUPPORT from staff members and mentors
Please complete this form to express interest/schedule an interview for the Mother & Child Residential Program by clicking HERE